Ingredients for Successful Cooking at La Cucina at the Market
Find quick answers to your questions below…
- Gift certificates are available and can be purchased by contacting us at 215-922-1170.
- In order to redeem your gift certificates, please give us a call to confirm your registration.
- Gift certificates are NON refundable.
- Gift certificates purchased for a specific class can NOT be rescheduled.
- Gift certificates are good for one year from date of purchase.
- Classes are NON refundable,.
- To ensure that all our guests have the best experience in our classes, on behalf of our chefs we kindly ask that you arrive five minutes prior to the class so we can get started on time.
- We try our very best to provide the recipes of the dishes prepared in each class by the next day.
- During most classes you will be well fed. Some classes, though, may not feature a full meal but snacks will be served.
- You will receive an email notification immediately following your online purchase. If you do not receive an email after five minutes, please check your spam folder. If you are still unable to find your email confirmation, please give us a call.
- Class times average 2 hours but some may finish slightly after the scheduled end time. Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
- La Cucina is very concerned about the well-being of our guests, and we make every accommodation possible for those with food allergies or restrictions. If you have any special accommodations, please contact us so that we may adapt the class to best suit you.
*We do not offer refunds! If you are unable to use your purchase, you are welcome to gift/sell it to someone. On the rare occurrence when a refund is issued you will be charged a$15 service fee.